• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to forums

GRAY WILSON

Local time
7:32 PM
Reaction score
I am Gray from Beaufort, South Carolina. I just purchased a 1968 Plymouth GTX 4 speed. I had a 68 Satellite as my first car when I was 17 and have always loved the 68/69 RoadRunner. Now 50 years later I have another 68. I am new to this forum stuff, however, I thought it would be a good place to get answers and advice for parts.

So far, so good. I like your grammar and sentence structure.
Welcome to the club. Look around at the various sub forums. There is a lot of great tech on this site.
People here love pictures too. Post up some shots of your car when you get the chance.
Charger wooo.jpg

Welcome from Michigan, the Motor City! 440'

Welcome aboard great to have you hear.

Welcome to the club. Look around at the various sub forums. There is a lot of great tech on this site.
People here love pictures too. Post up some shots of your car when you get the chance.
View attachment 978498
That's a sweet pic

untitled.png
Welcome and congrats on your choice, Gray.
There's a few of those critters hanging around here....
small.jpg

Oh, and we're big on pics....we need pics!
:xscuseless:

View attachment 978498
I will as soon as my daughter can help me.

Welcome from Alabama, you are definitely in the right place.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome aboard. You picked the best Mopar site out there to become a member of.

Welcome from the beautiful country of Texas! :D I owned a 68 road runner in the mid 80's but it was a drag car and not street legal. It was very enjoyable though.

Not supposed to be a space between the last word and the exclamation point...... :D

Not supposed to be a space between the last word and the exclamation point...... :D
Stirring up the pot already this morning? Lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back