• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to me Roadrunner

Wayne Moore

Local time
3:20 PM
Reaction score
I got this 69 Roadrunner about three months ago. It had been sitting for about five years. Originally a 383 4 speed, now has a (slow) 440, 8 3/4" 3.23 diff and still has the 4 speed. Thanks for letting me join!

IMG_8067.jpeg IMG_8157.jpeg

Nice 69 RR

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Looks like a nice car! Welcome!

Welcome, nice car ! ( "slow" ? gotta get that back on track ! )

Welcome from Alabama, looks to be a solid car. Slow can be fixed.

welcome from S Carolina

Welcome to the site, and nice looking Runner.

Looks like a keeper. Slow? I'm guessing lower performance 440? (later year build) with those 3.23s will make it sluggish stop light to stop light. I'm guessing decent highway performance?

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO Wayne!! Like to see full pics of that 'runner.

Road Runner Welcome (2).jpg

Welcome from Nebraska.
Plenty of help here to overcome slow! Looks nice though.
:thumbsup:

Looks like a keeper. Slow? I'm guessing lower performance 440? (later year build) with those 3.23s will make it sluggish stop light to stop light. I'm guessing decent highway performance?
Yeah, its ok on the highway, pretty unimpressive stoplight to stoplight. My Mopar pals tell me it's a 67 block with 906 heads, it's for sure not a high performance engine. Holley 750 with cast iron intake and exhaust manifold.

Welcome from Missouri!! Nice car!!

Auto Transport Service
Back