• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to Mopar Introduction

The rear fenders were repaired with bondo, now it is breaking loose, gas tank has a leak, some rot on the under side and interior needs some help.

The quarter panels and underside will be tough, you'll probably need to find a need a donor car. The gas tank is easy as there is a replacement, if I recall correctly it's from Spectre and is actually listed as a 20 gallon tank for a 74 Charger but it's the same tank (BTW- If you're doing a resto and looking for a stock 25gallon tank, PM me and I'll make you a great deal on a great condition used one). The interior is no problem as carpet is readily available from a variety of sources and the rest is just a good upholstery shop away.

As to your "hard to find parts" comment, just make a post here. Chances are someone has either found a source or has discovered which parts interchange from other models.

BEAUTIFUL ride friend, well tell us a little more bout her ...engine, tranny, rearend,...any mods done...
AND I want to say Howdy to my fellow 75-79 owners sorry its been so long, but the tours goin well, near sellout crowds everynite,AND I got most of the Def Lep crew lookin at MOPARS now...lolol hows everybody been?

Welcome and nice looking Fury. Here is my 78 Doba.
100_3913-500.gif

MD Fury, I sent you a PM but I have no idea if it actually went through.

That is a very nice car. Sweet ride. The "halo" roof option is uncommon and looks great on the car too.

Auto Transport Service
Back