• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to Mopars

Redhawg

Local time
4:08 PM
Reaction score
I have always been a chevy guy but I just pick up a real nice 1967 Belvedere ll. Glad I found this forum. I will post pics when I learn how. Ron

Welcome to the dark side, and to this forum, Ron! Post some pics of your new ride.

Welcome, Don't get worried if the chevy word gets flung around like a wet noodle around here :) we love chebys, beating them that is lol

Note: Set your camera to take photos that take up less space. Photos saved as smaller files tend to be easier.

1. Save pictures to a file on your computer or simply have your camera attached (must be turned on) to your computer acting as an external storage (drive).
2. Select Reply (don't use the quick reply button) for your post
3. Above the text box select the 'paper clip' icon right of the 'smiley face' in the tool bar
4. In the pop-up window Select 'Browse'. This will enable you to find the photo(s) you wish to share
5. Select (highlight) the photo, then hit the 'open' button at the bottom right of the window
6. If you have more than one photo, repeat steps 4 & 5.
7. Once you have loaded what you wish to share hit the upload button right of the Browse buttons. "WAIT FOR THEM TO FULLY LOAD", or you will be like me the 1st couple times and wonder why nothing is there. In the middle of that window you will see in Blue, a rectangle that says, "Current Attachments" and it should list the photo(s) selected. If it is correct, you can close this window.
8. Type in any text you wish, to explain the photos, then hit the 'Preview Post' button at the bottom of this box. It will display how your post will be viewed (hopefully with the photo).
9. You can then scroll down to edit your text or scroll further down and hit the 'Submit reply' button for all of FBBO to see!

Your training is complete...Now post some damn photos! ::headbang:

welcome to FBBO, I'm a Chevy enthusiast also, but my 1st love is Ma Mopar...Welcome to the dark-side, you will love this forum, there are lots of great knowledgeable people, remember that things are usually much harder to find for Mopars & usually more expensive to purchase, than the typical, dime a dozen Chevy/GM stuff... Good luck with the 67 Belvedere project & Happy Moparing

The pic. I think I got it

Attachments

• 5Ld5N85Ed3I63F13Jbc6u34344090c1121272.jpg
    5Ld5N85Ed3I63F13Jbc6u34344090c1121272.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 222
Welcome Ron, and let me just say !Sweeeeeet! :headbang:

I was a Pontiac guy! I've owned 3 Mopars so far in about a year, but haven't got to drive any yet (projects). Hope to soon with my new to me (as of yesterday) '69 Roadrunner.

WELCOME! Nice looking ride, whats she got under da hood?

welcome to the site, very nice ride, nice color, also have fun

Auto Transport Service
Back