• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to site. Helping to Restore 67 Satellite

Wheelsup68dart

Local time
10:23 PM
Reaction score
I’m more acquainted with A bodies, but recently been asked to help on a 67 Satellite project. I figure I’m gonna need a resource available to me. Lol. Thanks Lonnie Smith

4BD4FC4C-598C-4D57-B2EA-3814F218FF05.jpeg

Welcome!! Glad to have you aboard! Lots of Savvy Satelliters here.

I believe you're in the right place.

...but we're gonna need to see the car.

Welcome aboard and best wishes with your friends project. I’m sure the group here at FBBO will be a lot of help for you.

Nice Dart, I like your style

welcome to FBBO form NorCal Sierras

good luck on the Satellite

Car was bought from south rolling, pretty solid, needs some floor repair and some trunk rain Chanel metal repairs, trunk floor gone but extensions look great. Some molested wiring, but that’s where I come in right now on project. I’m good with electrical so I’m gonna load test every circuit on all harnesses except engine and restore them I.E. clean and retape after checking. It will be a BB auto car but was bought with purpose of flipping. We just want everything to work as advertised. Will be done close to stockish and as a good driver. Won’t win any big awards, but will be a solid reliable piece

Auto Transport Service
Back