• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to Site

Hello from California!

I am in a jamb. I need some help to understand how the convertible top (plastic window) and top connects to the rear bow at the trunk. My car didn't have any bow so trying to figure it out. Can you send photos of your car showing how the rear bow is situation in the back, and most importantly, in the corners of the back side. I tried taking the Belvedere and modifying but I get creases due to the area near the corners that stick forward about 1-2 inches creating a bow.

Help is greatly appreciated.

I am in a jamb. I need some help to understand how the convertible top (plastic window) and top connects to the rear bow at the trunk. My car didn't have any bow so trying to figure it out. Can you send photos of your car showing how the rear bow is situation in the back, and most importantly, in the corners of the back side. I tried taking the Belvedere and modifying but I get creases due to the area near the corners that stick forward about 1-2 inches creating a bow.

Help is greatly appreciated.
Good luck with this. You will probably get more help if you post this in another area like "exterior" or general mopar tech".

DD5907FD-3EC8-430B-BE5C-B59889B1E5AE.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back