• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new to the forum from ia

TS5064

Local time
12:03 AM
Reaction score
i just wanted to say hi. i should thank somebody at moparts for showing me the way over here. i was looking at a post talking about old members that are gone now because of the mopar GODS on the forum. after i said something about a group buy on ATI balancers i was told to shut my mouth and my post was removed. oh well , does the truth hurt that bad. all i said was they could buy them $35 dollars cheeper at JEGS with the racer discount.
it's nice to find a mopar forum without all the BS GODS. thanks wes

Welcome.

FYI.....everyone's posts are moderated till they hit 10.

Welcome to your new home and thanks for following us to the best MOPAR site in cyberspace:grin:

Welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!!

(Tell your Moparts freinds about us! LOL!)

Ummmm, no GOD's here. So long as the languge is reasonable, insults low and nudity pictures absent, well, were preety much good to go.

If you or anybody can put togther a group purchase, absoultely go for it! We do not have a store to purchase anything, just each other and each others tips on where to get a good deal, good fella's help each other out and hopefuly find a good place to purchase from.

Welcome from another Iowa Mopar lover.

Auto Transport Service
Back