• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the forum, from Norway.

Belvedere273

Local time
2:47 PM
Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I new to this forum, but have been in the Mopar business since 1983... I am just finnishing a 1967 Belvedere l wagon. This is my second one, It started with one of these back in 83. I also have a 57 Fury, and a 67 VIP. The VIP is a true survivor in great condition, and the Fury is a work in progress (slow) had the Fury since 89, and the VIP since 06. The wagon I had for 4 years, bougt as a basket case. It has a interesting history thou. This wagon is sold new in Norway late 66. It has to be a really early production car. It has the 273 engine, and originally a manual transmission. Now it has a 904. KM speedo, so defenetly a export model. One strange thing about it is: Being a 67 (with the emergency flasher, double headlights, dual master and the right numbers in the VIN) it has the 66 steering column....no collision safety, just a stiff rod. The 67 column will not fit the dahpanel, so this has to be factory on this car. Car is original silver with red interor. The reason for joining this forum, is to have the opportunety to ask other B owners about tecnical problems, just like one I have now.... Will be posted in electrical section.

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia

Welcome aboard! My great grandfather was from Tonsberg.

Let's see some pics.

1716728259354.jpeg
and :xscuseless:

Hi everybody.
I new to this forum, but have been in the Mopar business since 1983... I am just finnishing a 1967 Belvedere l wagon. This is my second one, It started with one of these back in 83. I also have a 57 Fury, and a 67 VIP. The VIP is a true survivor in great condition, and the Fury is a work in progress (slow) had the Fury since 89, and the VIP since 06. The wagon I had for 4 years, bougt as a basket case. It has an interesting history thou. This wagon is sold new in Norway late 66. It has to be a really early production car. It has the 273 engine, and originally a manual transmission. Now it has a 904. KM speedo, so defenetly an export model. One strange thing about it is: Being a 67 (with the emergency flasher, double headlights, dual master and the right numbers in the VIN) it has the 66 steering column....no collision safety, just a stiff rod. The 67 column will not fit the dahpanel, so this has to be factory on this car. Car is original silver with red interor. The reason for joining this forum, is to have the opportunety to ask other B owners about tecnical problems, just like one I have now.... Will be posted in electrical section.
Welcome from New Jersey!
IMG_4599.gif
IMG_4617.gif
IMG_4619.gif
IMG_4620.gif
IMG_4626.gif
IMG_4625.gif
IMG_4629.gif
IMG_4621.gif
IMG_4616.gif
IMG_4623.gif

Welcome. Looking good!

Date code on the dash sheet metal?

Was a collapsible column a US federal mandate?
If so, maybe export cars didn't get it?

Nice car.
Cool colors.

Welcome to FBBO

nice long roof project

Welcome from Alabama, those long roofs are fun and rare these days.

Auto Transport Service
Back