• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the Forum

Robert Craft

Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for allowing me in. My name is Bob and I live near Battle Creek Michigan, I don't currently own a Mopar, but hope to change that in the not-too-distant future. I currently have other brands of cars but, have wanted a 66 Charger for a very long time. I am hoping to find some help in this forum on my quest.

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Are you looking for a 66' charger that is done or a project car?

Welcome from Illinois! Dig-in to our many forums and you'll find leads to your dream car here at FBBO.

Welcome from Alabama, good luck on your quest for a 66 Charger.

Welcome! A lot of new members either just bought an early charger, or looking for one! They're still out there!

Welcome aboard from NJ. As noted, it has been mentioned here about folks on this site wanting a 66 or 67 lately. I was wondering why there were several in such a short space of time. Best of luck with your quest & be sure to check the classifieds hereon FBBO! Sounds like the disease is spreading, lol.
:thumbsup:

Welcome from Missouri!!!

welcome to FBBO

tumblr_mtaasjCYka1s4kltko1_500.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back