• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the forum

North
36701377555_0d44590ae4_b.jpg

Cool 69 Fury III
Growing up that is all my grandfather ever drove although all his were more doors.
Don't see many 2 doors these days !

This was some years back needs some work done was wondering if anyone has a idea of the value
You can do a search on the web for values such as Hagerty. A lot of variation of course depending on condition, engine, options, making the car more of a rare find. There are also auction sites having listed cars like yours for sale of high bids. One that comes to mind offhand is BAT – Bring A Trailer you could check.

Was recently watching an auction on BAT, a 63 Sport Fury vert, (I have a 63 Fury vert). I guessed this car with an older restoration needing a little work would fetch around $35k. But, it is rare aside from being the sport model, has the 383 motor and power windows. My bid was in this ballpark. Pardon me! It sold for $62.5k.

Welcome from NY Tania!
Now just don't go filling the trunk with rabbits!

thunderbolt-and-lightfoot-149424l.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, glad you got around to pictures.

Auto Transport Service
Back