• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the group

Jeff Sr

Local time
1:20 PM
Reaction score
Hello Mopar Peeps. Thanks for admitting me. My Mopar madness started way back in the 50s with my Grandfather’s cars. He always owned 300s. I met a Mopar girl in High school and married her. While in Army school at Aberdeen Proving Grounds we found a 70 Duster 340 4speed. We owned that for 10 years, selling it in 1985. After several Plymouth Horizons and Plymouth minivans and an Intrepid my wife got a new 300 in 2006 and has had 3 of them since. We acquired my beloved 71’ Road Runner in 2017. It’s all original with just a respray. I just had the front end aligned today after completely rebuilding the front end and updating to disc brakes. It’s a base car with bench seat and column shift.

FBB30769-ACA2-4A85-A2E3-1B16850BE480.jpeg

DFAB2298-CC2B-432A-A5F5-7980D43CDBA9.jpeg

Welcome from Illinois Jeff!! Oh, and your 'runner . . .

Road Runner Sweet.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice story and great car! You did it right with pictures on first post. These guys are suckers for pictures.

oooh...another Michigander. Greetings from northern MI.

Beautiful original RR. Dollars to donuts it hasn't seen much snow.

Welcome to FBBO fromNorCal Sierras

Hello Mopar Peeps. Thanks for admitting me. My Mopar madness started way back in the 50s with my Grandfather’s cars. He always owned 300s. I met a Mopar girl in High school and married her. While in Army school at Aberdeen Proving Grounds we found a 70 Duster 340 4speed. We owned that for 10 years, selling it in 1985. After several Plymouth Horizons and Plymouth minivans and an Intrepid my wife got a new 300 in 2006 and has had 3 of them since. We acquired my beloved 71’ Road Runner in 2017. It’s all original with just a respray. I just had the front end aligned today after completely rebuilding the front end and updating to disc brakes. It’s a base car with bench seat and column shift.

View attachment 1303729

View attachment 1303730
Nice ride welcome

Welcome from SE Pennsylvania!

Those 71-74 are underappreciated cars, in my opinion. Looks like you have a beautiful 71!

Auto Transport Service
Back