• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new to the site but lurked for a while

danny43

Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score
Just as the title says... I purchased a 72 plain jane charger as a 40th b-day, early retirement and OIF/OEF survival gift for myself and NOW it is time to commence my plans. From what I've been able to decipher it started life as a 318 two bbl, metallic mint baby **** pea green car. Nothing special so I don't have any qualms about resto-modding it to my tastes. As I post questions I look forward to any advice about parts, procedures and manufacturers preference and the spirited debates that will ensue.

"LURKING" is an automatic two week suspension..............only kidding.....it doesn't have to be **** pea car to do your way. You own it so whatever it is,you have the right to Frank Sinatra it. Welcome to the site...good luck with the Dodge

Welcome and thanks very much for your service!:wtg:

Welcome! Do that charger how ever you want! Good luck and have fun with it. Post some pics when you can.

Thank you for your service!! :VB toast:

Howdy. Enjoy retirement, you earned it. Thank you sir.

welcome to FBBO

good luck & happy Moparing

Auto Transport Service
Back