• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the site

Jerry do you know of Lucas Mopar being a decent seller of Mopars?
In searching Lucas Mopar doesn't usually have really nice examples of Mopars and are usually high for what they are. Not that nice examples would not fetch the price. Just my opinion for what it's worth.

In searching Lucas Mopar doesn't usually have really nice examples of Mopars and are usually high for what they are. Not that nice examples would not fetch the price. Just my opinion for what it's worth.
I kinda figured that. In due time the right car will come my way, just need a little patience that's all. Thanks for the advice!

I kinda figured that. In due time the right car will come my way, just need a little patience that's all. Thanks for the advice!
That is the best advice you can give yourself "patience". Although I have other years I'm into 66-67 B bodies Road Runners and Super Bee's are certainly nice, but 68-70's will cost more initially. What you put into them to get to where you want to be sort of never ends, just make yourself happy. Join the fun.

That is the best advice you can give yourself "patience". Although I have other years I'm into 66-67 B bodies Road Runners and Super Bee's are certainly nice, but 68-70's will cost more initially. What you put into them to get to where you want to be sort of never ends, just make yourself happy. Join the fun.
66 & 67 are nice, I wouldn't mind either of those years. Just need to keep my eyes open and see what I come across.

66 & 67 are nice, I wouldn't mind either of those years. Just need to keep my eyes open and see what I come across.
20200518_125208.jpg

20201230_143331.jpg

The copper 67 Coronet will be for sale soon. I have offered it for sale before in different stages of restoration, but this time it will be a finished car.

GIBBY & VOORHEES???!!!! YOUR KIDDING???!!!!!

Welcome from Missouri!! Thank you for your service!!

Welcome to FBBO from VERmont! We all appreciate your sacrifice and service.

welcome to FBBO

thanks for your service

Auto Transport Service
Back