• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the site

Sublime70

Local time
6:06 PM
Reaction score
What's up guys. Just wanted to say hello since I'm a new member. Looking forward to swapping some information and meeting some fellow Mopar guys. I've been an E Body guy, but just picked up my first B Body - a 68 Charger needing a lot of work. Hopefully I can pick your brains a little and give some useful experience in return.

Thanks. Yeah, I figured this is the place to tap some knowledge. Plus I'm always happy to share my learning experiences as well.

Welcome, this is a great site, very focused on the B body cars we love and have, and practice insanity in resurrecting them from the grave(s)!

Welcome from Indiana. There are alot of people with alot of knowledge here to help. Post some pictures of your project.

Glad ya found us and welcome from Houston . Now how bout some pics

Welcome from Iowa. We really do need pictures. I know... Ohhh.... the presure.

Thanks guys - I appreciate the warm welcome. As for the "Car ****" lol, I'll try to figure out how to put up some pictures later this week when I get back from my work trip to warm and sunny Minneapolis. The Charger isn't pretty right now (well, it's pretty to me), but I'll happily put a picture up and update it as I start replacing some sheet metal.

Trying out the picture thing

Ok, sorry for the E Body on a B body forum, but I wanted to at least see if I could figure out how to attach a picture. I'll work on digging up and re-sizing a picture of the Charger and putting it up later in the week. Meanwhile, this is my 70 Challenger that I finished last year. I'm getting good with the paint gun.

Challenger parked.jpg

Nice Challenger, we don't mind seeing the occasional E-body here. I think a lot of us have both. I have a `70 340 Challenger(project) that I am going to restore after I finish my `68 Road Runner. Start posting pics of the Charger in the restoration forum.

Nice Challenger, we don't mind seeing the occasional E-body here. I think a lot of us have both. I have a `70 340 Challenger(project) that I am going to restore after I finish my `68 Road Runner. Start posting pics of the Charger in the restoration forum.

I dont have enough money for a b and an e but if i did. Sounds like im buying vowels for a game show.:)

Here's the Charger...

Ok, the wife found the Charger pics on her memory car so here it is. I just recently bought it and started doing some work already. The underneath is solid, which is why I bought it. The truck floors were swiss cheese, but the prior owner gave me the replacement trunk floors, so I welded them in already. Frame rails are good. I ordered quarter skins and waiting for them to come. I think that will be the focus for the winter while I save my pennys for the next stage.

I want to see what all you guys have. What's the best way to do that - look through the picture gallery I assume? I'm new to this whole forum thing so I'm still feeling my way around, seeing what the features are, etc.

chargerfront.jpg

chargerrear.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back