• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New toy.... '63 Savoy Wagon

Great looking project! I love the old wagons. My wife would leave me if I put one in the garage. Do you want to sell it. It could be a win win deal for me. Keep us posted on progress.

Sure, PM me so we can discuss price, shipping, etc., etc.

Hi, would you consider selling the original wheels?

I have a 1963 Fury 4 door that has mags on it and I would love to have the original steelies again, but I can't find any where I am.

Please let me know

Thanks

Miguel

- - - Updated - - -

Not really interested in selling it... I just put the front rims/tires (torque thrust w/ polygas tires) and the rear tires are being sent in about a week! I will definately post the pics when the car is ready!!!!!

The reason people love the stock 4 barrel intake , even at $400 + dollars , is the look is correct, the stock carb fits, the kickdown brackets all bolt up, the height is correct to fit an aircleaner under hood.
The one that sold for 480 was an earlyone fitting a wcfb carb.

Very Nice looking wagon project you have! I myself have a 65 cornet wagon so I guess I am sort of partcial to wagon projects. Best of luck on it and keep us posted with the progress. Matt

Auto Transport Service
Back