• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Upholstery arrived this week.....

Hi Steve:
bought my "64 in "64, 60 years ago. I replaced the all inner panels in 2014. I got them from Legendary, they were an exact replacement, altough being canadian, more like the Plymouth interior.

View attachment 1590056

View attachment 1590057

View attachment 1590058

View attachment 1590060
Looking great! there Doug. I've never seen that interior before but then again I don't see too many Canadian Polara convertibles either. And congrats on owning your car for 60 years!!

Of course they look great, it takes 4-6 years to make them
but honestly I think its not a volume that is a problem, a lot of shops like that have 1 or 2 old timers making stuff and are scared to teach anyone so they don’t have competition

Of course they look great, it takes 4-6 years to make them
but honestly I think its not a volume that is a problem, a lot of shops like that have 1 or 2 old timers making stuff and are scared to teach anyone so they don’t have competition
Some people are destined to have their own business, everyone else can be kept with respect, job security, and fair pay. I started as an apprentice in an old creek bed with a pick in my hands for less than $5 per hour, but I knew good pay was only four years away. The fifth year, I was making so much money that starting my own company didn't cross my mind. I was given a five year road map to good pay and benefits.

Is that Including all the "forged Death Certificates", and the Vaccine Related Deaths, or just what THEY Told the World ???
was thinking the same questions….and during convid there was no flu ….

Some people are destined to have their own business, everyone else can be kept with respect, job security, and fair pay. I started as an apprentice in an old creek bed with a pick in my hands for less than $5 per hour, but I knew good pay was only four years away. The fifth year, I was making so much money that starting my own company didn't cross my mind. I was given a five year road map to good pay and benefits.
That’s understandable, but I hate dealing with people who constantly lying to you. They take money and promise you stuff, but then you wait for years for a product to be delivered. And they don’t care about your timeline, your life situations because what you gonna do? You either wait or get nothing, no money back!

Auto Transport Service
Back