• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New with a 69' Raodrunner Build from Cali.

MuchFame

Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
Hello, brand new to the forum:headbang:. Just started a 69 Roadrunner build for my dad. Car is all original matching numbers (dad was original owner) Currently disabling the car. Thought this would a be a good place to hang out and learn some tricks. Any one interested in the story of the car can check out https://www.gofundme.com/Roadrunnerresto .

Attachments

• 6395943_1446305233.0739_updates.jpg
    6395943_1446305233.0739_updates.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 231
Welcome to FBBO. Glad you joined. Sounds like you have a nice project car. Pics are part of the entry fee to the best site on the net for b bodies.

Jump in MuchFame! Love to hear of new members with projects but the visual is what gets our juices flowing. Such a worthy project, building for your Dad...Love It!! A wealth of experience here and the best education the entry fee can buy.

Here are some pics, ill pull it out of the garage and get some body shots later. Im trying to find my dads pics of it brand new when he bought it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 182
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 202
Welcome to FBBO from a fellow NorCal foothill dweller...

welcome. great to see another road runner being revived.

Welcome.

Does it still have the fender tag and did you find a build sheet under the back seat bottom cushion?

Has the fender tag, no build sheet to my knowledge. Did font the original owners book I the glove box wrapped in plastic in perfect shape.

Auto Transport Service
Back