• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Zealand police arrest pair trying to enter Auckland with ‘large amount’ of KFC

"Crack that whip! Break you momma's back! Duh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh!"

crack-that-whip-devo.gif

When I was recovering from covid, I basically lived on KFC tenders.
It was the only thing even remotely appetizing to me.
I would get a bucket and have 1 for breakfast, 3 for lunch and 2 for dinner.

Then about a month and a half later, they changed them.

MUCH more fat and gristle, and the batter doesn't stay on and is not as crispy.
I even went to 4 different stores and they were all the same.

THANKS, kfc! Harlan is probably rolling in his grave.

Hand guns have never been legal here in NZ.....only the police are allowed them.
....and of course the gangs smuggle them in.

I got lost some where in this thread.
Please explain your "lockdown" to me. You guys couldn't go out to get food?

When I was recovering from covid, I basically lived on KFC tenders.
It was the only thing even remotely appetizing to me.
I would get a bucket and have 1 for breakfast, 3 for lunch and 2 for dinner.

Then about a month and a half later, they changed them.

MUCH more fat and gristle, and the batter doesn't stay on and is not as crispy.
I even went to 4 different stores and they were all the same.

THANKS, kfc! Harlan is probably rolling in his grave.
Yeah, he's trying to wipe his ***.

I got lost some where in this thread.
Please explain your "lockdown" to me. You guys couldn't go out to get food?
Pretty much like home detention....only allowed away from home to go to an essential services job, to buy groceries or fuel, and seek medical attention or supplies. Self policed with cops roaming the streets....and a government sponsored hotline to 'dob in' any breachers.

A soft version of martial law.

That's Level 4.

Level 3, we are still supposed to work from home where possible. Restaurants and food takeaway outlets can open, but only for contactless collection...or delivery.
Many people still stay home. Gatherings are limited to 10 people....weddings and funerals etc....restaurant capacity is limited to 50.

Level 2....a little more freedom....increased capacity at Restaurants and gatherings increase to 100 depending on circumstances.

When I look at your total cases and few deaths I'm not sure what to make of your restrictions. On one hand I guess it works with so few cases on the other hand is it way over kill?

When I look at your total cases and few deaths I'm not sure what to make of your restrictions. On one hand I guess it works with so few cases on the other hand is it way over kill?
Certainly there are many who feel it is overkill.

Sadly there are more people out there now who are too afraid to go out any more. I think I'll test this mandatory mask wearing and go into my bank branch wearing a balaclava. :lol:

@kiwigtx

LOVE your sig.

How long have you had that?

Sounds like your reverting back to a Prison island?? Need any Haitians or Afghans there??

Does Mr Whippy have soft serve?

I haven't seen a soft serve truck in decades, but last week I saw a truck in another part of town that appeared to have a picture of a soft serve cone on it.
My Whippy specializes in Soft-Serve.

THANKS, KFC! Harlan is probably rolling in his grave.
He has been for a long time now, sadly - ever since PepsiCo (Yum Foods) bought KFC
and it all got wrecked.
Same with Taco Bell and Pizza Hut. All wrecked, corporate-style...

Auto Transport Service
Back