• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEWBIE FROM AUSTRALIA

Greetings from central Illinois. That is one fantastic looking car. The smile meter is going to be pegged everytime you grab a gear.

If that car could get any further away from where it stated, I don't know how.
I'm seeing red.
So the guy won't tell you anything about it.
That's too bad.
You are excited about getting it, I guess, and would like to know the history.
I know people have reasons for things.
Maybe he's bitter about selling it. Maybe there were personal issues.
I've had the same trouble with one of mine here.
I would do what ever I could to help someone with a car's history.
But that's just me.

welcome from sunny california , great ride , had one in my collection years back , never restored it . sold it to a guy who wanted one to restore , it was bone stock never modified ever , just someone did body work on it , and it was not good work although .

69 CORONET RT ENGINE WITH FRESH AIR.jpg 69 CORONET RT FENDER TAG.jpg 69 CORONET RT FRONT.jpg 69 CORONET RT HARD TOP INTERIOR 4.jpg 69 CORONET RT HARD TOP INTERIOR.jpg 69 CORONET RT INTERIOR 2.jpg 69 CORONET RT INTERIOR 3.jpg 69 CORONET RT REAR LEFT SIDE.jpg 69 CORONET RT REAR RIGHT SIDE.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal. Always room for another Aussie. Sweet ride you have there.

Wow, thanks for all the love and accepting me into this awesome forum

Well, when You drive Red/Red coRoneT
Getting accepted is pretty easy. Cause your pretty much the coolest car in any parking lot.

Auto Transport Service
Back