• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from MA

Bigblock3

Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
I got my hands on a 68 Coronet 500 4dr about 4-5 months ago. It's my second true mopar muscle car the other was my 73 Challenger with a 440. I had to give her up and then found the Coronet local for a great price and with the birth of my son a 4 door was the only way to get it past the ball and chain.

It sits now with a 318/727. I have a 360 that should be complete this weekend with 340 heads, purple cam, high rise intake, carter carb, and headers. Also waiting to go in is a turbo action 3k stall, scarebird rear disc upgrade and complete suspension rebuild. New rims/tires, 3.91 suregrip outback and some elbow grease and i'll be out cruisin for spring.

I"m sure you'll be hearing alot from me as i'm no B-body master and i've got some questions.

Thanks for having me aboard,
Adam

Attachments

• coronet6.jpg
    coronet6.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 162
Glad your here! More guy's should live by your example...."But honey it's a 4 door" ha ha Smooth!.....Now let see those pic's :)

Hey I saw that car for sale on CL! I pondered going to look at it many, many times, but really wanted a 2 door, as I don't have children or a ball and chain. ;)
Congrats, it looks like a nice ride!

Welcome aboard Adam!Looks like we lost another lurker,but that's cool:icon_hang:More door cars make great family cars:bootyshake:

2 more doors to love!! def. slick on the 4-door theory for da wifey!!!

Welcome!!!!

:worthless_thread:

Nice ride, lots of room for the fam, Im not far away so well keep an eye out at the events. its a small world.

Auto Transport Service
Back