• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from NY

Ms.Sully

Local time
4:46 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just joined the community and just got my dream 71 Roadrunner (in February). She needs some work and I've learned a lot in the last few weeks. Hoping you all can teach me a thing or two about getting her running right.

IMG_20230329_142127.jpg

Welcome from just down the road, on Rt20 ! There's 2 Mopar Clubs out your way for local support also...

Welcome. And feel welcomed to post more pics and descriptions.

Welcome from Alabama, great looking 71 RR.

newwelcome.jpg
Methinks there's a story there. How'd you come to own such a fine machine?

Welcome from AZ. Used to spend summertime in the small town of Canaan about 30 miles southeast of Troy. Beautiful country up there.

View attachment 1447569
Methinks there's a story there. How'd you come to own such a fine machine?
I wanted one since Highschool. There was a yellow one that my then boss was selling and I fell in love. I knew I had to own one in my lifetime. I set my mind up to have it when I turned 40. The search was almost 2 years in the making. Being scammed out of some money and a 10 hr road trip to Ohio. But I finally own my dream car.

Welcome from AZ. Used to spend summertime in the small town of Canaan about 30 miles southeast of Troy. Beautiful country up there.
It's really nice up here. Especially now that the trees are starting to come back to life.

Auto Transport Service
Back