• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from the uk

rocket70

Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Bryan and I live in the UK. I have just purchased a 1962 Belveredere. The car was imported to the uk circa 2012. Originally an off white car, it was painted black by the previous owner and a retro mod interior done. My plans are to try and get some of interior back to stock and also steel wheels.

If anyone has any interior spares…instrument cluster, switches etc….I’d love to hear from you.

Here is the car as it stands today.

IMG_6593.jpeg

IMG_6542.jpeg

Wow! It’s a beauty! I’m fond of the 62’s. They were way ahead of their time as a full size car. In ‘79 the B became the R, and the full sizer. Welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

Hi Everyone,

My name is Bryan and I live in the UK. I have just purchased a 1962 Belveredere. The car was imported to the uk circa 2012. Originally an off white car, it was painted black by the previous owner and a retro mod interior done. My plans are to try and get some of interior back to stock and also steel wheels.

If anyone has any interior spares…instrument cluster, switches etc….I’d love to hear from you.

View attachment 1512309

View attachment 1512310
Welcome to the site and nice looking ride!! But please start a WTB (want to buy) ad in the classified section for the parts you are looking for, thanks.

Welcome from Alabama, great looking 62. I have a 62 in the Dodge version.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada, Brian. Nice looking '62 Belvedere. Way nicer than a Humber Super Snipe! LOL I have always remembered that British car name, because it is just weird.

Hi Everyone,

View attachment 1512309

View attachment 1512310
Hello from another Bryan!
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3528.gif
IMG_3533.gif
IMG_3156.gif
IMG_3296.gif
IMG_3220.gif
IMG_3259.gif
IMG_3277.gif

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Hi Everyone,

View attachment 1512309

View attachment 1512310
Welcome!

Auto Transport Service
Back