• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie, hello and about the car I own

Welcome from Northwestern, Ontario, it will be rewarding to have your family participate in your Build, good luck on your project

We want it to be like new. A coronet 440 is not a special car so when done we won't be a high dollar car like some but still going to be sweet.
More to follow..
Welcome, and that's a great car for a project. No matter what the car, it's not important if it's special to anyone else... it's only important if it's special TO YOU !

Welcome, and that's a great car for a project. No matter what the car, it's not important if it's special to anyone else... it's only important if it's special TO YOU !
My wife thinks it's funny to gift me empty coffee cans to store parts in. She said the car is what I am getting buried in!

ahoy.gif

Welcome and glad you have it back......again. :thumbsup:

The pictures are from 2022. The 472 Mopar Performance crate Hemi engine for the car has been in the machine shop for five years.

Are they digging the ore and smelting it themselves? What is the reason for the long period?

Ok, another question because I didn't take pictures...because I am smart enough to remember, etc.

The small orange gear shift indicator that goes atop the PRNDL on the steering column...
How does it mount? It just slides over something like a clip but no matter what I try I can't seem to get it right.

Now, another mystery for you Mopar Sleuths...

The wiring diagram shows a circuit breaker. Breaker?! Breaker?! We don't need no stinkin breaker!
Anyone got an idea as to where to find one? Maybe an auto parts store would have the part but call it something different.

But the wiring harnesses are usable. Relieved about that and kind of suprised I didn't hack the crap out of them when I was younger. More suprised the people that bought and stole the car didn't hack it.

Still inching up on finishing steering column. Will post pictures when it is completed.

Welcome aboard! Love to hear first car and high school car stories! Finally getting mine restored after she sat for 35+ years. I feel your pain on how expensive things are now!!

IMG_9910.jpeg

quite the story, the important thing is you still have the car ! that is an accomplishment these days …

Auto Transport Service
Back