• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie in Oregon with ‘68 Coronet R/T

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good looking R/T in a marvellous colour. In my area, the '68's seem more uncommon than a '67 or '69. I have a '67 R/T in Daffodil Yellow.

Welcome Pete !!
Nice '68 there and lots of talented guys on this site to help out.
Good luck with your project and keep posting those PIC's !!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good looking R/T in a marvellous colour. In my area, the '68's seem more uncommon than a '67 or '69. I have a '67 R/T in Daffodil Yellow.
Thanks @Dave6T4! All R/T are great, and so cool how our northern friends are helping keep the dreams alive. I'd love to see more of your R/T.

Welcome Pete !!
Nice '68 there and lots of talented guys on this site to help out.
Good luck with your project and keep posting those PIC's !!
Thanks @Bob Lynch! I'm overwhelmed already with the supportive collective brain trust here. Will-do...working on cooling related this week w/ re-coring original radiator, getting a shroud to put back on, sourcing a correct fan, etc.

Welcome from Alabama, 68 RT's are beautiful cars. Here's mine with the elusive 4-speed.
20211202_153904.jpg
20210601_180952.jpg

Thanks @Dave6T4! All R/T are great, and so cool how our northern friends are helping keep the dreams alive. I'd love to see more of your R/T.
Your wish is my command! First photo is some "off-leash" exersize. Last photo is from about 25 years ago. 2nd. place '66-'67 B-body trophy at Carlisle Fun Field. Drove it there and back; 1000 mile round trip from Ontario. Those were the days!

IMG_3215.jpg

P7030075.JPG

P7030087.JPG

Carlisle 2000.jpg

Last edited:
Your wish is my command! First photo is some "off-leash" exersize. Last photo is from about 25 years ago. 2nd. place '66-'67 B-body trophy at Carlisle Fun Field. Drove it there and back; 1000 mile round trip from Ontario. Those were the days!

View attachment 1503030

View attachment 1503031

View attachment 1503032

View attachment 1503033
Amazing. Driving long-distance, and winning. Just love that color on Dodges. Personally, I like the former rims. Thanks for sharing!

I had the body colour cop wheels on for 25 years. I decided to change them up for the redlines on Jeg's Sport Torque rims. I found a set of "R/T" stickers that fit the small wheel centre on E-bay.

P2250126.JPG

P7030090.JPG

P2010011.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back