• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie with a 70 coronet

Nicknet

Local time
12:47 AM
Reaction score
New here great site been cruising through last few days. I'm working on the big block swap. 318 to 400. I've had the car since 2001 it was my grandmothers car I grew up around it she bought from dealer.

I put in a photo of my latest creation have some time off work so I built an engine test stand. That's a rv 440 on the stand not what I'm running in the coronet.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome. I like 70 Coronets, are you going to repaint it?

Reprint one day but not anytime soon. First I'll let the big block shake the bondo off the passenger side quarter panel, grandma damage.

Welcome
There can never be enough 70 coronets

2015-02-22 12.25.46-2.jpg

Nice changes occurred in 70 for all the B Bodies, still my favorites

Cool 70 Coronet Project

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Thanks for the warm welcome nice convertible 70 coronets I have always liked red on coronets. I'm going to miss my 318/904 20mpg's thinking one day I'll build it and have a second engine/tranny/driveline to swap back and forth.

Thanks for the warm welcome nice convertible 70 coronets I have always liked red on coronets. I'm going to miss my 318/904 20mpg's thinking one day I'll build it and have a second engine/tranny/driveline to swap back and forth.
thank's I agree it's nice with those 318's getting 20 mpg

Love the 70 coronets man!!

Look good next to the other ugly child (most people, not my, opinion)

IMG_1851.JPG

Welcome, Any other plans for grandma's coronet?

Disc front brakes, I just narrowed a 8 3/4 rear end to fit my 10" daisy without rubbing can't wait to drive the car without air shocks in the rear. I will need to change the rearend gears eventually 2.76 Think that's it, thinking 3.5 to 3.9 would be good with posi.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back