• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok
Next question, I can't seem to get a clear answer on what oil pan I need for my 440 that will clear my 70 Charger small block k member. Can anyone confirm what u need ? Thanks alot. That thread I read said the 971, in talking with Wes at Mancini, he said that would not work.

Welcome also, didn’t Mancini offer an alternative part#?

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Ok
Next question, I can't seem to get a clear answer on what oil pan I need for my 440 that will clear my 70 Charger small block k member. Can anyone confirm what u need ? Thanks alot. That thread I read said the 971, in talking with Wes at Mancini, he said that would not work.
Don't take this the wrong way...
BUT;
You should "MAYBE" start a build thread
or take it over to the general discussion or a year specific forum...
There's far more viewers there too, more help etc.

This is the welcome wagon, meant for a few {or 20 :poke:} photos
& an intro, description or getting to know one another etc.
It's not really intended as a Q&A Tech section...

Good luck with your 70 Charger sb to bb conversion...

It's more or less a bolt in aside from drive shaft & exhaust
a little wiring changes or extensions...
If it cam with a V-8 originally, it's easy peasy deal...

Welcome from North Carolina. Looking forward to seeing the build when it's finished.

Welcome to FBBO! You and your sons are going to do well here, and judging by that stable we all are too! Make yourself at home, and enjoy your Christmas.

Nice ride! A buddy back in high school started restoring a similar red big block 70 charger. He was killed by a drunk driver his senior year but as a token for his remembrance the car was finished by all his close friends. Brings me back #LightemUpForJoey

Welcome from Georgia.
:usflag:

Welcome from sunny California! On a side note, my dad is getting up there in age (the "old man") is what I refer and he is referred to on here. The old man has respun his gears since I have picked up my 70 roady!

Anyhow, always great to see a family movement moving forward on a car! :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back