• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

newby from maine

swepty

Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score
hi everyone 1968 dodge d200 sweptline 383,727,qa1 frontend ,moser fabricated rearaxle

Welcome aboard swepty. We had a 70 D 100 when I was just a wee lad. Slant with a 3 on the tree. Tough old truck we ran her till 1984.

North
36701377555_0d44590ae4_b.jpg

Good tough trucks. I just picked up a 76 D100 short box with a 400/727 Dana 44 front with 9 1/4 rear.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. We need pictures of your Sweptline. In 1973, I bought a 1966 Dodge long box Utiline. It was a tough old truck with /6 and 3 on the tree. We had bought a property that needed a lot of clean up, and purchased this D100 to cart all the junk to the dump. I used to lend it to friends for their odd jobs if they filled the gas tank on return. I eventually replaced the six with a Poly 318, and was amazed to find the truck bellhousing had dual bolt patterns to accept either engine. The sound of the cab rotting out (winter road salt) sometimes kept me awake at night! I found a nice big window '71 cab at a junk yard, and with the help of my neighbour's crane, swapped the cabs.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome from SE Texas! Got a cell phone? If you can't download from the phone, you can send the pic to your email then download to your pictures and then just click on the 'Add Photos' button that's on the bottom left side of the frame here.

hopefully you get the photos up! I lived in Maine, so I understand if you're still using dail-up internet from the 90s.

Welcome from Maine!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back