• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newby

Stroller78

Local time
4:26 AM
Reaction score
Hello I just signed up to B bodies only forum/community. I am really really New. But I have in my hands a 69 SuperBee. Pretty lucky but, there are a few things that I yet learn how to accomplish. My car was deprived of its buildsheet and vin data plate. So I don’t know to investigate what came with my car as far as options. For sure it is not A12 but a nice HP383, but not sure if it was a manual or automatic. Currently is an Automatic.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Michigan!

Lets see some pictures of your pride & joy!:thumbsup:

Hi there Stroller78,

f1f7447ee4bc91828f50451b1e586a31.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, depending on whats been done over the years, it still shouldn't be to hard to figure out what it was originally. Ask your questions in the specific forum and you will get plenty of places to look. For now show us some pictures and provide at least a partial VIN#.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from the central coast. Where in the PRC are you? Nearby?

Welcome to the site!! A 4 speed car would have a shifter bulge on the trans tunnel.....unless it was removed but someone would have to do a floor replacement for it not to show that one had been there.

Welcome from Illinois!! Based on your avatar photo, you have a project car with the potential for greatness! Post some photos of it now and later to keep us posted on your progress.

Auto Transport Service
Back