• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NFC AFC CHAMPIONSHIP

there is a cure for woke football.......

OIP.jpg

Most unbelievable post season I’ve ever seen in my life. All of them decided by a FG in the last few seconds save the KC/Bills game that went to OT. I’m somewhat of a Rams fan living here - but pulling hard for the Bengals. Joe Kool and the Boys. Also it was pretty cool seeing Ickey Woods from the 88 team. Looks like he’s been eating pretty good since.

Lots of good, close and even unbelievable games this year.

Last time Cincinnati was relevant, I lived in Ohio!

My picks…Oakland Raiders, St.Louis Cardinals or the Washington Redskins…or Acme Packers or Chicago Cardinals…one of those….maybe Houston Oilers.

Houston Oilers?

Oh well, I was completely wrong...

congrats to
Cinn. Bengals (have Chiefs #) & LA Rams (finally beat SF)

I do know I won't be watching the 1/2 time show

most all the playoff games were good
down to the last drives &/or OT
like 3 pts

Go Vikings!!! It is 1976?
Life long Vikings fan. Was at most of the golden years playoff games. Yep tore down the goal posts and Pulled up sod etc. Anyway there’s really great clip on Utube “The Missing Rings - The story of the 1969 Minnesota Vikings”. It’s the best I’ve ever see. Narrated by Tom Selleck. Check it out.

IIRC they just missed advancing in or into the playoffs.

That game was the last thing I watched on TV before I moved.

IIRC they just missed advancing in or into the playoffs.

That game was the last thing I watched on TV before I moved.
Actually 88 was their banner year. They qualified for the Big Game and lost with seconds on the clock to Joe Montana & Co. From there on in the Bengals hit the skids.

That was a while ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back