• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice 67 Coronet on BaT that is wrapping up shortly.

Nice but needs stock wheels put back on. :)

Props for not referring to the interior as “the cabin features”. :)

Those poor grill surrounds sure took a beating back then. Mine looked looked like someone smashed into every grocery cart they could find when I bought it.
Cool cruiser for the price I think.

Seems like a heck of a deal @$12500 w/16 hrs left...what will it hit?...$20k???

14,000 as of now not realy cheap in my book , but a nice car for sure

Now at 15k

Wouldnt be surprised to see it hit 20k.
Too rich for.

Seems like a heck of a deal @$12500 w/16 hrs left...what will it hit?...$20k???
I’ve seen a lot of comments on BAT with a day left that it’s a “good” price. And it ends up double by the end of the auction.:D

I’ve seen a lot of comments on BAT with a day left that it’s a “good” price. And it ends up double by the end of the auction.:D

Yep, nothing matters till the end .

I was very interested if it could be at my door for high teens. By the time shipping is done. Im at upper teens based on current bid right now at 17k And reserve not met yet

Im out

Last edited:
Yep, nothing matters till the end .

I was very interested if it could be at my door for high teens. By the time shipping is done. Im at upper teens based on current bid right now at 16,5 And reserve not met yet

Also BAT fees. The buyer pays those. It’s capped at $5k... so all the 1%’s that pay 1mil for an ‘18 GT Ford are happy! I’m not sure what it would be on $20k.

Im out

Also BAT fees. The buyer pays those. It’s capped at $5k... so all the 1%’s that pay 1mil for an ‘18 GT Ford are happy! I’m not sure what it would be on $20k.

I’ve heard it’s 5% for the buyer - not sure. Might be a cap.

I’ve heard it’s 5% for the buyer - not sure. Might be a cap.

Correct, on 20k purchase buyer pays an additional fee of $1000 , plus shipping fees if required

I was extremely interested up till it got past about 15-16k . Which in all honesty I figured it would .
Its not like I need another car anyway . I was thinking it would be a good platform to add aftermarket AC and make a real nice driver out of it

SOLD.
$22,000.

Not a bad deal i believe
Just a tad more than i was willing to spend

No, it’s not a bad deal. It has a few trim issues but with a few weeks work many of them could be fixed up. The dash and instrument panel looked really clean.

SOLD.
$22,000.

Not a bad deal i believe
Just a tad more than i was willing to spend
I saw this on FB for $13999. Looks to be a solid car, needs a few things but pretty nice from the pics. Only drawback for me is its a small block.
Not sure why the link isn't working..

Screenshot_20211213-203126.png Screenshot_20211213-203134.png Screenshot_20211213-203145.png Screenshot_20211213-203418.png Screenshot_20211213-203425.png

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back