• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice score at yard sale today

Charles Cook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:10 PM
Reaction score
Bought these cars and case today at a yard sale for $30 bucks
BF6623D3-71A9-46E1-AA26-FC31B5BC860E.jpeg
5DE4E025-17AF-4AF9-8CEB-C3F8DF61BC90.jpeg

Kiwi is the resident appraiser for those little guys - He could probably tell you how rich you’ve become…

The blue and yellow Petty car is about 12 bucks on ebay.
Bill Elliot with yellow 94 car is about 7.00 on ebay. The 2 with White 94 are around 3.00 on ebay.

I see Mark Martins #6 Valvoline car, Dale Jarrett's #88.
Looking like a few 1998 era Winston Cup cars there.
Nice.

The blue and yellow Petty car is about 12 bucks on ebay.
Bill Elliot with yellow 94 car is about 7.00 on ebay. The 2 with White 94 are around 3.00 on ebay.
Damn, didn’t know they were worth anything. I stop watching the races when they said you couldn’t have a confederate flag on you or your vehicle while on their property. Not into the woke stuff.

Last edited:
I may be wrong but I think all of the cars that have blacked out glass were cheap McDonalds happy meal cars. But on a different note. You have a nice collection of happy meal cars that some McDonalds nut may really have to have.

s-l1600.jpg

This gold 94 car may be worth more because its a 50th anniversary car. Yup about 7 bucks on ebay..
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Yes sir, you are 100% correct.
I feel bad for my grandchildren that are exposed to this stupid ****.

Auto Transport Service
Back