• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No Jeopardy thread on Holzhauer?

Yep. He had serious competition on Thursday. Friday like a rolling pin. Runaway.

He has made his Mark. All gravy now. Go James Go. Competitors need to adopt some of his strategy to have a chance to compete. Showed his guts and skill again last night. All in when not necessary to win. If it works, stay with it.

I haven’t watched but have read the news. Last I saw he was less than $300k away from the all time mark - did he pass it??

Go James go. I was disappointed with the Kowalski category. No mention of Vanishing Point. No contestant was anxious to select it either.

Yeah - it’s just like the Babe Ruth scenario. These rags should be outlawed. Go James - only $200k from the record.

Wow! What a shocking ending to a magnificent run!! Only $60k from the record. No one ever remembers second place - accept wit this guy. ENjoy your winnings James!!

very unlike him to only bet that low , like he ditched it , gave Alex a card from his daughter , then stepped out of the spotlight

Saw an article stating between federal and Kalifornia tax he will pay a most half of his winnings to the govt.

But he lives in Nevada. Where you earn or where you live?

very unlike him to only bet that low , like he ditched it , gave Alex a card from his daughter , then stepped out of the spotlight

Same thing my wife said, I would sure question the ending,something not quite right. !!

If in second place during final jeopardy, you CAN NOT wager so much that the 3rd place person wins in case you get it wrong. You have to have cushion above the 3rd place 2x amount going into final. You are at the mercy of the leader. They get it right, you lose, get it wrong, you win. It's your only shot.

If in second, you can wager zero as that leader needs to protect against you going 2x. Betting it all is foolish as you have zero shot at winning if incorrect. Ideally, you bet enough to get leader score +1. As long as that number doesn't get you below 3rd place 2x.

Emma. Can’t stand her. Waiting for her to get beat. Bad. No personality.

Auto Transport Service
Back