• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

no mopar.........yet

roads64

Local time
10:06 AM
Reaction score
hey guys! got a chance to buy a 69 roadrunner 383 4spd but thought i would do some research before we pull the trigger! looking forward to browsing the sight!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

good luck in your quest check it out well

look around the bottom of the rear window corners
& bottom corners of the windshield also in the trunk & underneath
the sail panel are all tell tale signs of rust, also the lower rear quarters
the floor & especially frame rails, if it was stored outside
or on dirt/ground for a long time in a wet climate...

car is rust free and ready to paint! body work has already been done! #s matching 383 already been rebuilt. the car is all there. went and looked at it yesterday and going back to look at it tomorrow. the guy that owns it had a guy that i know tear it down and prep it for paint and thats as far as it went. been sitting in his garage for years. the only thing the owner dont have is a front bench seat. basically just needs to be painted and put back together. its in peices but all there

all in pieces means you should be able to get it at a good discount.
good luck

hey guys! got a chance to buy a 69 roadrunner 383 4spd but thought i would do some research before we pull the trigger! looking forward to browsing the sight!
Welcome from NC. Restored or restoring?

That will help with the input. There are a lot of things to look at and for when restoring. Condition, budget, time, etc. Ask away with any questions and you will find plenty of help here.
thanks! look up a lil bit and i wrote about the car and what it is

:welcome: aboard!

Do have any pictures you can share even in pieces?

Welcome from Canada, My brother is looking for one of those as well,he is really really picky, could take years lol:thumbsup:

ATT00001 (1).jpg
ATT00001 (2).jpg
ATT00001 (3).jpg
ATT00001 (4).jpg
ATT00001 (5).jpg
ATT00001 (6).jpg
ATT00001.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back