• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Non MOPAR .... Blue oval question

BIGSHCLUNK

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:47 PM
Reaction score
I need to acquire a compression tester adapter for the new style ford 5.0. 2011 F150 to be exact. This thing has got some LONG threaded plugs. Looked in EBAY / AMAZON... both short on info. And I dont work enuff of these to hit up my Snap-on guy. HF, I did not check, but doubt they would have anything. Anybody know??

Nope, but a good question for your favorite local speed shop, i'll bet. Not blowing you off, I just like supporting my local economy, and I know that's how I'd get my answer. Good luck with it anyway.

Be very careful putting in the fitting and the spark plugs. If you over tighten them, or break a plug, you will need to give someone like me (machine shop) $$$ to repair the head/s. Verify the sparkplug torque.

Why do you need to do a compression test to this engine? That's the first question...

Auto Transport Service
Back