• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB non ralley dash frames AND woodgrain steering wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970 Roadrunner

Local time
12:26 PM
Reaction score
OK, I know this is way early for the Indy swap in March but....It's getting closer. I'm looking for several non-ralley, b-body dash frames and b-body wood grain steering wheels. I'm able to convert them to ralley. I can convert any 68-70 b-body frame and make it perfect to accept a rally cluster as if factory. All you need is the cluster. I don't want any hacked up radio frames or rusted out crap. Not interested in shipping unless you want to ship me yours, and have me convert yours, and pay both ways. That service is $400. I set-up at Indy yearly and will pay $75 -100 each depending on condition. A/C or not, whatever. I will have 3 or 4 ready at Indy so you can see how they look and work. I'll also be setting -up at Mopars in the Park. This will give everyone plenty of time to locate as many as you can and make some quick, easy cash. Tell your friends. I want to locate all I can get. I can convert yours and deliver to Indy or Minn. too. Ship it and I'll get it back to you finished. $100 per wheel,,,,usually any condition. No rimblos. PM's please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back