• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Noob from AZ

anmracing

Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone! First post just to say hi!

We have a 1969 Plymouth Belvedere. Not all OE though.... I have had it since 1983-4ish. It's been so long.... Great, I probably just made myself look really old.... That's what happens when your really old I guess.... LOL!!!!

Anywho, she has a 440 with Edelbrock EFI and a 4 speed.

Looks like a good MOPAR site. Hope to get a lot of good info from you guys and gals....

A~

Welcome aboard anmracing...Glad to have ya.:icon_thumleft:

Love to see some pic's of the belvedere if you got'em.

Cool pic's.......How did you come up with the name "Jamie" for the car if you don't mind me asking?

Cool pic's.......How did you come up with the name "Jamie" for the car if you don't mind me asking?

She use to loose so many races in high school that my friends and I started calling her Jamie after the song... LOL! Jamie's crying. I guess with all the memories, I just kept calling her that.

PV/Scottsdale area.

Yarnell? Isn't that where the Desert Breeze Meets the Mountain Air???

We might be going to Prescott via the long way this Sunday with, dare I say it, our Corvette club to have lunch.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

anmracing welcome tothe forum. A 69 Belvedere, good body style, good luck with your project. Budnicks

Always 20 degree's cooler than the valley. I will be at Firebird for a memorial last pass on Sunday.

You talk about Jaime's Crying... I wanna cry looking at the shape of that Superbird... What a shame...

Auto Transport Service
Back