• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Northern NY new guy.

Y4 indy charger

Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to do the forum thing and say hello for the first time.
Been a lurker here and all around the webs for decades. Was a member of Moparts on and off under a cpl different names, but never posted a whole lot.
Third owner of my 52k mile 69 charger, since ‘95. Doing a 3rd version of my 3rd engine currently. Indy max wedge 493, 727, 3.55 dana Detroit locker.
Did some drag racing at esta safety park in cicero NY in the late 90s and around 07. Best et with a race type setup and 440 11.01 @121.
Honestly, here to try and sell some nice parts in the next few weeks, to finance the new pistons and cam for the 493. Maybe have some decent conversations as well, and make some friends.
Btw…. Photo is my fathers scat pack, and my 69.

172F7E4C-DDC3-4399-AAFA-59CAB8033ED3.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks just completed some sheet metal patch work myself, and contracted out the fill and spray turned out pretty good im happy with it
20757615-8CA8-446E-BA11-6E8644799A9F.jpeg

hello from S Carolina

Welcome from the midwest from another Charger owner. 2 69s and a 72.

Nice, I was born and raised in Northern Ky. I have Family still lives there

Welcome from Missouri!!

Sweet ride! Welcome from central Illinois.

Auto Transport Service
Back