• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nos 1969 R/T Rear finish panel (not mine)

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:42 PM
Reaction score
IMO even with the shelf wear it's priced to sell. It was just listed as Buy it now for $1,000. Rare & Very hard to find. If anyone is looking here it is..

'69 DODGE CORONET R/T 500 NOS MOPAR TAIL PANEL TRIM TRUNK REAR FINISH PANEL READ | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

I think we need a "wow" button to go along with the like, thanks and agree buttons. :thumbsup:

Won't ship, if the border wasn't such a PITA I'd go get it..
Yeah I read that but it sounds like there is a possibility. You can mail a box/crate for packing. I did that years ago for a 71-4 Dashpad. I know other people have done that before too...

From the ad:
I would really prefer not to ship this because of the fragile nature of it and I wouldn't want to chance it being damaged during the shipping process. It would be hard to find a proper size box for it also. I would prefer local pick up on it if possible.

Auto Transport Service
Back