• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nos 73-4 B-body overflow bottle on E-bay

last time I found one being sold by FMMopar it was on $250 or so... maybe 3 years ago? can't recall. They had maybe 2 or 3 listed in stock

Last edited:
I would like to have one for my car, but at those prices I will keep my aged yellowed one. That's redonkulous!

I got lucky a couple years ago a guy on craigslist was parting out a car I needed seat tracks I said hey do you have the coolant over flow bottle he said yes I said how much $25.00 I said I'll take it . I read on here there was a guy who was going to make them.

Mine in my 73 was starting to discolour, a light mist with Krylon for Plastic white brought it back to like new look

Mine in my 73 was starting to discolour, a light mist with Krylon for Plastic white brought it back to like new look
Any chance you took a picture of it?

I'd be interested in seeing how it turned out. I had thought about doing that, but didn't want it to look like it was just painted white.

Any chance you took a picture of it?

I'd be interested in seeing how it turned out. I had thought about doing that, but didn't want it to look like it was just painted white.
Ignore my greasy finger prints

DSCF3398.JPG

I always wonder why vendors believe that if you own a b body you must be a millionaire, and willing to spend stupid money no matter the cost.:realcrazy:

Auto Transport Service
Back