• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD NOS AIR Filter Elements. Inline Dual 4bbl. Long & Short Ram Intakes. 58-64 Cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am putting my vintage, new old stock, OEM factory, Mopar, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, air filter elements up for sale.

The oval ones are for the 58-62 cars that are equipped with the 350, 361, 383, 413, Dual 4bbl. inline, intake manifolds.

The round ones are for the 59-64 cars that are equipped with the 361, 383 413, "Long Ram" and "Short Ram" (Crossram) Intake manifolds.
The Chrysler letter series cars, and lots of the high performance Dodge, and Plymouth cars with the tube style, Sonoramic, intake manifolds.

NAPA 2030 1957-58 392 Hemi

These are the real deal, OEM, original air cleaner elements, from back in the day, by a company named SALEM.
The number on the box is SALEM AF-44
Says they interchanged with.
AC A113C
FRAM CA-165PL
Purolator AFP-44
Mopar 2120634

The numbers on the Oval air filter box's are.
WIX DT-42
AC A84C
NAPA 2042
The original box's aren't in good shape anymore, after all these decades, but the air filter elements themselves are excellent.

$95.00, for each of the air filter elements.
That's the price. No "trades" or low ball offers, on these parts.

Payment for these parts, will be the good old fashioned way, with a postal money order, cashiers check from your bank, or a wire transfer of funds from your bank, to my bank, Pay Pal, Friends or Family.

Or.
If an in person pick up, a whole mess of 100 dollar bills, Cash, American money, will work just fine.

I will mail them out thru FEDEX with insurance, and a signature delivery, when your mailman, rings the doorbell.

Any questions, please send me a pm thru this forum.
But as a seller, all that i ask is you be a serious "buyer" for these parts of mine.
I no longer have an attention span in going back and forth in e mails, in my old age.

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.

FYI
See one of my other ads, as i also have complete 100% all there, oval, air filter housings, and round long and short ram, air filter housings.

Air Filter Elements 001 (Small).JPG

Air Filter Elements 002 (Small).JPG

Air Filter Elements 004 (Small).JPG

Air Filter Elements 003 (Small).JPG

Air Filter Elements 007 (Small).JPG

Air Filter Elements 008 (Small).JPG

Air Filter Elements 012 (Small).JPG

Air Filter Elements 015 (Small).JPG

Air Filter Elements 014 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.