• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE NOS b body exhaust extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

jag_mopar

Local time
1:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
In original boxes dated 1991, pn 2883828 $200 + shipping from South FLorida IMG_0194.jpgIMG_0197.jpgIMG_0196.jpg

tips

jag,you have 68-70 Road Runner/GTX tips,I have the Dodge Super Bee / R/t tips pt#2883929 NOS in the boxes since the late 80,s,paid over $200 for mine at the time. The cheaper aftermarket parts may make them a harder sell,but NOS is "genuine" Mopar.

Attachments

• exhaust tip.jpg
    exhaust tip.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 297
BeeZee, thanks I forgot to mention that they are for a Road Runner, I hope to find the person that will want to find NOS. This is the only thing available when I was gathering parts. I too will be installing the aftermarket stainless. The finish on these tips are as factory delivered which leave much if you want perfection. If someone will rechrome these they will be hard to match the quality under their restored to factory spec car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back