• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nos Clutch fan ID part number 3870136

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:11 AM
Reaction score
Going through some parts today and found this.. No info on the net. Has a blue seal. I am thinking 1975?? Any information appreciated. Thanks in advance.

239C93C4-D3B5-4119-B5C0-78CC35FAE6CB.jpeg

63A4E8E1-4BDE-403A-8502-7E78778789D0.jpeg

8992EB68-ACE9-4179-B3AE-B15C21FB330B.jpeg

B089024E-98C4-4039-ABD1-59398E39C10D.jpeg

I saw that before I posted but it really says it fits everything from 1959 into the 70's.. I would like to know the ACTUAL application.
It's a Mopar part number that fits all those applications. If it was specific to one year and model it would have it's own number. The lower the number the older it is.

It's a Mopar part number that fits all those applications. If it was specific to one year and model it would have it's own number. The lower the number the older it is.
Yes I know about Part numbers so if it was a 1959 the part number would start as 19..... This is a mid 70's unit by the part number. So are you saying this one is a universal mopar replacement for many other numbers? Where that list came from who knows. These have different lengths on the shafts for spacing. It doesn't have the red seal so I know it's not a 60's clutch it has a blue seal and I believe Eaton started those in 71.

Yes I know about Part numbers so if it was a 1959 the part number would start as 19..... This is a mid 70's unit by the part number. So are you saying this one is a universal mopar replacement for many other numbers? Where that list came from who knows. These have different lengths on the shafts for spacing. It doesn't have the red seal so I know it's not a 60's clutch it has a blue seal and I believe Eaton started those in 71.
I'll bet it is a service part. One number that fits dozens of applications.

I'll bet it is a service part. One number that fits dozens of applications.
That is what I am thinking but I want to see an application sheet or something to verify what it is verses a list from an unknown source..

Auto Transport Service
Back