• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE NOS Mopar Dual Point Distributor Caps Prestolite 2585000

Status
Not open for further replies.

lidsvil

Local time
12:01 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
NOS assembly line correct Prestolite tan dual point distributor caps. Came in an AMC box but was made by Prestolite just like the correct ones used on all Mopars. Brand new never been on a car or run. Prestolite part number IBK-1003 on inside of cap. Correct aluminum contacts. "Made in USA" cast on top of cap. Buy it for a spare if nothing else, because it is very rare. $150.00 each with free shipping within the continental US. Dave 810-326-1969. [email protected]

Can you post pictures of what you have?

Can you post pictures of what you have?
Here are some pics

cap.jpg cap 2.jpg cap 3.jpg

How many do you have?

I will take one.....although if Darrin wants one and that’s all you have...then he can take it.....either way consider it sold...

How many do you have?

I will take one.....although if Darrin wants one and that’s all you have...then he can take it.....either way consider it sold...
I have quite a few of them. I have been collecting ting them for 20 years. I should have enough to go around for a while but they are going pretty fast.

I will take one....

Shooting you a pm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back