• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD NOS MOPAR PERFORMANCE Air Filter Element. Hemi Oval, 6 Pack, 6bbl. Single 4bbl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:33 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have this NOS Mopar Performance air filter element, that is used on 1969-71 426 Hemi engines, and the oval elements on 6 pack, Hemi, and some single 4bbl, air grabber applications.

This oval element is a Mopar Performance part, #P4529965 from back in 1992.

$150.00 for this air filter, + the FEDEX'ing, S&H to your zip code.

Payment, i accept Pay Pal.

Send me a pm message through this forum, if your interested.

AF1.jpg

AF2.jpg

AF3.jpg

I no longer can justify paying $100.00 dollars for "gold memberships" on the A and B bodies sites.
That just can't happen anymore, when gasoline is $7.00 a gallon out here in Commiefornia, and the big bucks that it's now costing to buy groceries at the super market.
Very few folks have this discretionary money anymore to be thrown around.
This inflation bs is hurting everyone, and it ain't gonna be getting any better, anytime soon.
Ok, rant over.
hemi71x

So you feel it's okay to 'justify' breaking the rules now that you don't have gold here?

So you feel it's okay to 'justify' breaking the rules now that you don't have gold here?
Didn't realize i was breaking the "rules" at the end of 30 days by refreshing the ad for another month.
Guess i'll just start an ad every month then?
How about you "gifting" me a gold membership then?
That within your pocket book to do that for me?

My only income is SS so I think the answer to that will be a no. Read the rules again for posting ads and you will see what you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back