• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Nose Rubber Bumper Value?

Okay, well Phil is a Seattle boy toooo..
This will settle it.. @ph23vo are you the guy that had the v-code fury named Dan or do you have a Daytona and your name is Phil? Thanks for chiming in..

This will settle it.. @ph23vo are you the guy that had the v-code fury named Dan or do you have a Daytona and your name is Phil? Thanks for chiming in..

From FBBO search:

Screenshot_20230129-215426~4.png

Getting back on topic. The OP should auction it off with a reserve price of $1,500.

Getting back on topic. The OP should auction it off with a reserve price of $1,500.
Dans piece has been for sale since March 2022 so if he wants to sell it $1500 is not the price.. what the real selling price is who knows..

Maybe the current Florida floodwater Superbird owner needs an original one!

I've known Dan since about 1988. He used to have a really nice 66 hemi coronet 4 speed car.

Thanks everyone! Glad I asked, I was figuring a couple hundred bucks. Lol. Appreciate it. Love this board.

I have a superbird and need the strip, but I don't need an NOS one if that's what they go for! lol

You do not want an nos one if your car has a modern nice paint job, repo is better.

Auto Transport Service
Back