• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND NOS Pentastar for Early B Bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:44 AM
Reaction score
I need a NOS, or VGC Gold Pentastar, for my '63 Dodge, lower right fender. Should have stud & locating prong for mounting.
Hoping mine turns up, but...
16623350903793055944522943985356.jpg

I always thought the one for the left side was missing but I guess they only put it on the passenger side, odd.

I got one from Joe Suchy (for a reasonable price, too) several years back. Might be worth checking with him.

I always thought the one for the left side was missing but I guess they only put it on the passenger side, odd.

Yup. Passenger side only thru 1972. The early ones were metal, later plastic. GM did the same in the late 90’s with a GM lower fender badge.

Depending on how early your build date is it's very possible your car didn't come with one.

Depending on how early your build date is it's very possible your car didn't come with one.
It had a very clean original, you can see the mounting holes in pic above, just misplaced during Resto. Hopefully it turns up, but moving on...

I need a NOS, or VGC Gold Pentastar, for my '63 Dodge, lower right fender. Should have stud & locating prong for mounting.
Hoping mine turns up, but...View attachment 1337863
I have one NOS and a few others.
The NOS I was going to save but may sell.
The other ones I have removed from various parts cars over the years, I will give you one of them if yours does not show up.
Ed

Well I have many. A coworker's dad passed away who worked at Dodge Main back in the day and my coworker, when cleaning out his dad's house, found a silk screen bag full of these so I bought the bag from him. These are the original plastic ones. $10 each plus shipping if interested.
Andy

2015 066.JPG

2015 067.JPG

2015 068.JPG

For those interested on what the backside looks like (no part number).
Andy

IMG_20220905_124300514.jpg

I took Andy up on some of the Pentastars he offered. Very Nice items, Great price, and Excellent to deal with. If you need one of these, He gets a "5 Star" Review from here ! Thanks Andy, and All who responded...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back