• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE NOS Power Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparnutcase

Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling an NOS power antenna Part # 4364481. Box is dated 7/87. Not specific to B-bodies although it may be of use to someone. Paperwork states that it fits the following cars.....Diplomat,Fifth Avenue,Lebaron(M body),Caravelle,St. Regis,Newport,New Yorker(R body),Mirada,and Cordoba. Location is New Jersey. I am asking $115.00 and that is with shipping included to the lower 48. PM me with questions or if you are interested. Thanks!

Antenna 1.JPG Antenna 2.JPG Antenna 3.JPG Antenna 4.JPG Antenna 7.JPG Antenna 6.JPG

Does it give the size of the hole it fits in, or can you measure the top hold down nut. Thanks.

No specifics in the paperwork. The chrome base is 1 5/16" across and the hold down nut is 1 1/8".

Thanks for checking, my opening is1 3/8 so I don't think it will work for me. The one I took off had a washer under the base so I don't know if it has been modified from stock. Thanks again for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back