• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nostalgic Drags/Swap/Show

Only thing sillier is a bald,gimpy kneed, short midget who became #2 stalker.

FWIW
SSR you haven't been paying attention. Allow me to clarify:
I've 2 good knees. The replacement was a success and just had its 1st anniversary a few days ago.
I'm BALDING, not bald. Take a look at your hairline. It's receding contrary to what you may believe.
And short midget is redundant. I'm 5 ft 8 inches tall. Says it right on my license.
So short maybe but not height challenged.

By the way I'm not a stalker as you say. Just commenting on posts made to the thread. Perhaps you have a guilty conscience?

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
Lyrics above provided by Buffalo Springfield- "For What it's Worth"

Have a great year of racing.What club are you with now?
Your running out of options.

And you have fun with NENDRA.
We know your hoax SSR...
It's gonna be a great year!

Like I said earlier:
Ahhhh, the silly season continues...
:happy1:

Always do have a great time with NENDRA.Great guys having a blast.
Hope to see you at Beaver springs this year. Make sure you line up against me 1st round

Maybe we can race each other in Kansas in August too?
Or are you just going there for exhibition runs...?
See ya at the Beaver.
Remember- NENDRA will make an average or good racer a great racer!
And having been a past member now I am a GREAT RACER! Bring your A game.

Have anyone nostalgia cars lined up to come? Chris I live 80 miles from there. You can stay here. Make it a week long vacation then we will go to Tulsa!

Maybe we can race each other in Kansas in August too?
Or are you just going there for exhibition runs...?
See ya at the Beaver.
Remember- NENDRA will make an average or good racer a great racer!
And having been a past member now I am a GREAT RACER! Bring your A game.

Going by your last appearance at Beaver Springs, when I passed you in the air at the 60 foot mark, I saw you look down to see if you were in reverse.
I think you might have to rethink that remark about me bringing my "A" game.:rolling:

Attachments

• index_1492.jpg
    index_1492.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 178
  • index_1499.jpg
    index_1499.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 166
Oh I seem to remember 2012 when YOU didn't even make 1st round, packed up Sunday morning and went home...
I know where I'll be, don't worry.
I'm not a prevaricator like you.
See ya.:night::hatwave:

Bring that "A" game Chris.

Attachments

• calvert.jpg
    calvert.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 183
Oh I seem to remember 2012 when YOU didn't even make 1st round, packed up Sunday morning and went home...
I know where I'll be, don't worry.
I'm not a prevaricator like you.
See ya.:night::hatwave:

I RACED ALL DAY SATURDAY. Sunday didnt want to blow up the Hemi,I had a bad valve seal or seals. Dont think you did too good from what i remember.
2014 should be just like 2011, winning!!! Better practice the full tree, your going to need all the help you can get. Make sure you dont go from 1st to 3rd like you normally do. Thats been a pattern for you lately.:eusa_wall::hello::drowning:

- - - Updated - - -

Bring that "A" game Chris.

i'll try Shawn.it wont be my home track but ill do my best. LMFAO!

Attachments

• NENDRA2013.jpg
    NENDRA2013.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 166
  • index_1609.jpg
    index_1609.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 159
  • 391808_2045854000249_1229606008_n.jpg
    391808_2045854000249_1229606008_n.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 159
  • dsc07439-M.jpg
    dsc07439-M.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 163
Just to set the record straight for all the B Bodies members who might not remember: 2011 Beaver Springs Nostalgia Nats you were runner up, first loser, second place.
Not the winner as you claim above.
Below is from the Beaver Springs website:
"Dave Stubbs is out on a big head start over Chris Baum's Hemi in the finals of the 54 car Nostalgia Super Stock eliminator. Chris had the tree but couldn't run the number as Dave took the title with a 11.754 on a 11.70 at 114.09 MPH to Chris's 9.350 on a 9.20 at 145.34 MPH. Dave's last win was at Peterson Memorial Dragway in Bellwood, PA. The year ...1971, 40 years ago."
So the prevaricating continues...
I'm done with you.
So stop stalking me.

Just to set the record straight for all the B Bodies members who might not remember: 2011 Beaver Springs Nostalgia Nats you were runner up, first loser, second place.
Not the winner as you claim above.
Below is from the Beaver Springs website:
"Dave Stubbs is out on a big head start over Chris Baum's Hemi in the finals of the 54 car Nostalgia Super Stock eliminator. Chris had the tree but couldn't run the number as Dave took the title with a 11.754 on a 11.70 at 114.09 MPH to Chris's 9.350 on a 9.20 at 145.34 MPH. Dave's last win was at Peterson Memorial Dragway in Bellwood, PA. The year ...1971, 40 years ago."
So the prevaricating continues...
I'm done with you.
So stop stalking me.

Oh my F****king God, give it rest already. Who said I won. Glad you made that clear. I thought you said goodnight from your last post. I think I did pretty good since it got to 96 degrees by 6:00pm and you had to keep my original dial in of 9.20 going from 62 degrees in the morning. Its tough when you have a fast car trying to keeping it consistent in the dead of summer. From what I remember you packed up by Noon and were home by 4:00pm ouch!! I think I put you on the trailer 2nd round.
Good try, trying to make me look bad.
So are you still coming out to Kansas?
If so you'll need to get a hotel because your not welcome to stay with us. :tool:
Say goodnight Glady's

- - - Updated - - -

Stalking WHO?? Look you jumped in on this thread for no apparent reason but to break balls and STALK. hope you had fun.For the record, I was done with you 3 years ago.

Action, you can stay with one of us. We're local to the track and you won't run the risk of being violated by Mr. 6'2" 1/2. LOL

This thread's got some leg's now. We got almost all the heavy hitters here now. don't hold back. :walk:

Someone's up early to beat me to the punch. Oh the haters.Couldnt sleep last night?:sleepy1:

think of something good to say now.I know your wheels are churning. you always got to get the last remark. just like you have to always stage last.

Have anyone nostalgia cars lined up to come? Chris I live 80 miles from there. You can stay here. Make it a week long vacation then we will go to Tulsa!

Shawn, the trip is exactly the same distance for me to drive compared to driving to sunny Florida. It's a piece of cake. 1456 miles. 24 hours. not too bad.

Still in the early stages, but I am working with a few guys in getting a Nostalgic Drag/Swap/Car Show in Wichita, KS (KID - Kansas International Dragway) sometime in early September. The track is going a great job as far as keeping the cost down. We hope to put some decent $$ up for the racers. While the details have NOT been ironed out, I do have a few. The cars will be 1975 and older, NO electronics including delay boxes. The classes are still being determined. We are wanting just what the title says, NOSTALGIC drag cars, no super comp or super gas cars... Just thought I would throw that out there... PM me if you would like more info, I would be happy to help guys out where I can... Plus, I would LOVE to see my fellow Mopar friends representing at this thing.

I apologize to you Brian for trying to have a little fun in the winter. Evidently SSR thinks that whenever people post things it's all against or about him. I say that's his problem and he needs to work it out. I'm not going to continue to banter back and forth and continue to fuel his fire.
Good luck with your race, hopefully all the right people will attend!

Auto Transport Service
Back