• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not a Mopar, but check out this picture

RT6PK

Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
We were on our way back from Geneva On The Lake last night, (shore of Lake Erie near Ashtabula). My son and his buddy were in the back seat. My son's buddy noticed the sun set, "WHOOOAAA dig the the sunset, I need a picture of that". I noticed a '34(?) Ford pick up coming toward us in the opposite lane. Just as the kid snapped the photo, the '34 entered the frame. The young man loves old cars. So imagine his excitement.

FullSizeR.jpg

Last edited:
The 32 style grill shell tends to say earlier than 34, but still a great photo and sunset. Thanks for sharing.

Great that the young man is interested in vehicles

Can't let our love for auto's, whatever auto's they may be, die to our youth!

I used to be a car snob it cars meet my perceived criteria.... definitely not good for me

I now encourage ANY auto enthusiast, whether they be Concourse, Custom, vintage, Donk, domestic, foreign, Rat Rod, Low Rider, primered, Gasser, tuner, outrageous pimp....etc....don't matter to me

We're all in this together and need to encourage each other

Sorry for my rant, and didn't mean to hijack the discussion - I just love cars!

Very cool. I’d want to track that guy down and share the photo.

nice lil' Pick-up/Rod

32-34 pretty much look alike

I do believe that a 32 had an upright grille shell. The grille shell on the 33 and 34 was raked back a little.

Auto Transport Service
Back