• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOT MINE - 1966 Charger Hemi Car - 5K - No Motor/Trans

Talked with the owner a few minutes ago. He says someone from Kentucky is coming to purchase it. He wanted to keep my number in case something went wrong. He described the rust issues in detail. Says floor pans and structure is good. Repairs needed to lower quarters, and the bottom of the doors. V8 K in the car Hemi K in the trunk. Supposedly the guy coming has a correct drivetrain also. We can probably color it gone.
Too bad Jerry, would have loved to see it in your collection.

Terrific Buy! I know parts for Gen 1 Chargers are hard to find and expensive when you do, but I also remember any Hemi body was a $8000-$10,000 buy 20 years ago.

Talked with the owner a few minutes ago. He says someone from Kentucky is coming to purchase it. He wanted to keep my number in case something went wrong. He described the rust issues in detail. Says floor pans and structure is good. Repairs needed to lower quarters, and the bottom of the doors. V8 K in the car Hemi K in the trunk. Supposedly the guy coming has a correct drivetrain also. We can probably color it gone.
If someone already has a correct drivetrain, The price is more than fair for the car. Just damn expensive cars to do

If someone already has a correct drivetrain, The price is more than fair for the car. Just damn expensive cars to do
Exactly what I was looking at. Although they are expensive to do, you weren't looking for many parts, because it's mostly complete except the drivetrain.

Years ago I remember reading in a hot rod type of magazine where a guy had a first gen hemi charger but it had the wrong engine for the car. Some time lapsed and he bought another hemi charger and it had the wrong engine for that car. Checked the numbers and he had the correct engines for both cars just had to swap them. One in a million! (Must have been the date m/day stamp)

Auto Transport Service
Back